New Name. Same Faces.
Over 20 years of high quality
residential x commercial renovations.
+ Rough Carpentry
+ Floor and wall (Install and Repair)
+ New Construction
+ Handyman Services
Renovation on a residential and commercial scale has served as our backbone for over 20 years. Our level of expertise lies within interior renovations of spaces under 6,000 sq ft.
Our level of expertise comes from years of restoring and repairing residential space buildings, homes, and commercial spaces in the Midwest and the East Coast. Over the years, there has been a ton of trail and error. Many projects started off with one idea, and after removing a wall or three, taking down a ceiling or two, you realize that "Murphy's Law" has a great application to your project. The thousands of work hours used to sort through those issues and challenges, affords us the ability to at times, anticipate a problem before we undertake the project. In the event that the worst case happens, we have the knowledge and skill set to make the needed changes.
While there are many that claim to "Do it all", we prefer to take on project in which we are best at. Listed to the right are our strong points. If you do not see an item listed here, feel free to ask about it, and if it is something that we feel comfortable with it, we are more than open to give it a try.
From our detailed written estimate to the final inspection, we make every effort to ensure your total satisfaction. Appointments are available at your convenience with professional, knowledgeable and experienced staff.
So, what are you waiting on?? :) Book with us today!
* custom interior and exterior painting
* crown casing and baseboard installation
* flooring (wood, laminate, marble - slate - granite - ceramic - vinyl tile)
* drywall (New Installation + Repairs) (tape, float, texture, and paint)
* texture and paint
* carpentry and framing (Metal and Wood)
* window and door replacement and repairs
* hang kitchen and bath cabinets
* electrical (New Construction + Repair + Code Violation correction)
* plumbing (New Installation of piping, repair and drains)
* basements ( New framing and layout - glass block windows - egress windows - complete start to finish project)
* wall mount TV installation
* full remodel of bath and kitchen
* odd jobs (things that regular contractor won't do or don't know how to do!)
* all other complete or partial home or commercial remodeling